What administrative scrivener is recommended for spouse visa application?
There are many administrative scriveners who handle Spouse visa applications on your behalf.
For this reason, many people may be confused as to what standard should be used to select an administrative scrivener.
On this page, we will explain recommended administrative scriveners from the viewpoint of administrative scriveners who handle Spouse visas.
In the end, there is also an introduction to the Spouse visa application of us Daiichi Sogo Office, so please take a look.
1. If you are requesting a Spouse visa, we recommend this administrative scrivener!
What standard should I use to select an administrative scrivener when applying for a Spouse visa?
In this chapter, we will describe “recommended administrative scriveners” from the perspective of the same industry for those who are going to ask administrative scriveners to apply for Spouse visas.
(1) Administrative scrivener who has sufficient experience in applying for Spouse visa is recommended
There are many administrative scriveners who handle international business, but in addition to international business, administrative scriveners can be involved in more than 10,000 types of application work, so they have various specialized fields.
If you use a doctor as an analogy, you can imagine that even an excellent ophthalmologist does not specialize in the field of surgery.
Therefore, it is important to first make sure that they specialize in Spouse visa applications.
Administrative scriveners who specialize in international business are expected to have a high degree of “expertise”.
In relation to the above, in addition to expertise, there is also a method of inferring experience from the “administrative scrivener registration year”.
If you specialize in international business such as Spouse visas and have a long history as an administrative scrivener, you will be able to make a request with confidence.
Well, if you think is it okay? it is also way to boldly ask an administrative scrivener about your area of expertise and past experience.
(2) Administrative scrivener the request fee is clear and there is no additional cost is recommended
The recommended administrative scrivener is that the request fee for a Spouse visa is clear.
On the other hand, administrative scriveners that cannot be recommended are cases where the application fee for a Spouse visa is unclear.
Also, after applying for a Spouse visa, if there is a request for additional materials from the Immigration Bureau, an administrative scrivener that costs additional is not recommended because the total cost of the request is unclear.
If you are not able to clearly indicate the total cost of the request in advance, please ask for a written estimate.
Also, check if there are any additional costs.
Fees for administrative scriveners are liberalized, so the request fee varies depending on the office, the cost of applying for a Spouse visa is generally around 100,000 to 150,000 yen, unless you have a criminal record or special circumstances.
(3) Administrative scrivener with clear schedule and role is recommended
In a case where a client switches from another administrative scrivener and requests our company, when we ask, “Why did you cancel your previous administrative scrivener?”, we often hear that the Spouse visa application has not progressed as scheduled.
In order to prevent troubles, when requesting an administrative scrivener for a Spouse visa, please check the schedule up to application at the time of request.
In addition to the schedule, we recommend that you confirm the division of roles, such as collecting documents.
For example, who collects official documents such as family registers and certificate of resident?
Some offices have a method of collecting all necessary documents by the customer.
Even with the same Spouse visa request fee, the service contents differ depending on the administrative scrivener.
Depending on this, the burden on the requester will be different, so it is recommended that you clarify the schedule up to the application and the division of roles, such as collecting documents, before requesting a Spouse visa application on your behalf.
(4) Administrative scrivener who can explain in native language to foreign spouse is recommended
Even if a Japanese spouse asks an administrative scrivener, the foreign spouse who does not understand Japanese is uneasy.
In addition, even after submitting the documents to the Immigration Bureau, there is a possibility that the Immigration Bureau will conduct a fact-finding survey on the Spouse visa.
Therefore, it is important for not only Japanese spouses but also foreign spouses to understand the documents to be submitted to the Immigration Bureau.
Of course, the above does not mean agreeing, but it means that it is important for both the Japanese spouse and the foreign spouse to organize their memories, so please do not misunderstand.
From this point of view, we recommend an administrative scrivener office that will explain the application details in your native language to your foreign spouse.
In addition, it is one of the reasons why we recommend that you can smoothly apply for a Spouse visa because you can respond in your native language to questions and required documents for your foreign spouse.
(5) Administrative scrivener who is familiar with international marriage procedures is recommended
On rare occasions, we are asked, “Have you ever applied for a Spouse visa in XX country?”, the Spouse visa application itself is the same in any country.
In other words, even if an administrative scrivener who has no experience in applying for a spouse visa from XX country performs the procedure, it will have no effect on the result of the visa examination.
A comparison is made with international marriage procedures.
The procedure for applying for a Spouse visa does not differ from country to country, but the procedures for international marriage differ greatly from country to country.
Therefore, if the marriage procedures have not been completed yet, it is important to ask an administrative scrivener who is familiar with the international marriage procedures of that country.
In addition, in countries where there are many precedents for international marriages with Japanese people, there are cases where you can go through the procedures for international marriage yourself.
On the other hand, in countries where there are few precedents for international marriages with Japanese people, it is not uncommon for them to get stuck in the international marriage procedures before applying for a Spouse visa.
Therefore, if the marriage procedures have not been completed, we recommend that you ask an administrative scrivener who is familiar with international marriage procedures.
If you are an administrative scrivener who is familiar with international marriage procedures, even if you request only a Spouse visa application, you will be able to specify the specific required documents such as a sample of a marriage certificate, so for the client it will be a big advantage.
(6) Administrative scrivener who can also apply for a visa to the Immigration Bureau is recommended
We do not recommend requesting if they will prepare the application documents for your Spouse visa, but you have to apply to the Immigration Bureau yourself.
This is because administrative scriveners who specialize in international business can almost always handle applications for Immigration Bureau.
An administrative scrivener who can apply for a visa to the Immigration Bureau is called an Application Agent Administrative Scrivener.
Only administrative scriveners who have received training on Immigration Control sponsored by the Japan Federation of Gyoseishoshi Lawyer Associations and passed an examination called effect measurement can be registered.
If you are requested to apply for a Spouse visa on your behalf, please make sure that the administrative scrivener is the Application Agent Administrative Scrivener that handles the application.
2. Introduction of Spousal visa application agency business of us Daiichi Sogo Office
In the above chapter, we have described recommended administrative scriveners.
In this chapter, we will introduce the features of our company’s Spouse visa application service.
- We specialize in international business and receive about 5,000 consultations a year (weak point is that we do not handle business other than international business).
- Since our founding, we have consulted on more than 20,000 international business cases.
- Since we opening of business in 2010, we have specialized in international business, so we have a track record of applying for a large number of Spouse visas.
- There are nearly 10 members with administrative scrivener qualifications. In addition, administrative scriveners are always involved in each case, so there is no need to leave it to the assistant.
- We are proud of our Spousal visa approval rate of over 98%, and it is almost impossible to be denied (we will take some measures in advance for negative circumstances before applying for a visa).
- When you make a request, we always present an estimate in advance and start work only after the you are satisfied. Also, there are no additional costs.
- When requesting a Spouse visa application to us, we will inform you of the application date and expected approval schedule before the start of work, so you can proceed with your visa application preparations with peace of mind.
- We will obtain all the necessary documents for Spouse visa application. The documents we ask of you are those that only the you can obtain, such as certificates of employment and snapshots.
- We will listen carefully to what you have to say. Regarding the Spouse visa application, there are many things that only you know, such as the dating history, so we ask for your cooperation in the hearing (we cannot take responsibility for requests from you who do not cooperate with the hearing cannot be accepted.).
- English, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean are supported, so explanations and guidance to foreign spouses are possible (other languages are not supported, but we have partnered with a translation company,translation is possible.)
- We are also focusing on international marriage procedures, and the international marriage procedures handled by our company have been introduced in specialized literature.
- Transportation fee is 3000 yen nationwide. For example, from our company to the Fukuoka Immigration Bureau, the transportation fee is 30,480 yen round trip, but you only has to pay 3,000 yen. In order to make it easier for you who live far away to use our service, we will bear the transportation expenses that are not sufficient.
- Spouse visa applications are always handled by our Application Agent Administrative Scrivener.
- For requests from overseas residents, our company directly communicates with the Spouse visa application representative to reduce the burden.
3. Summary of administrative scriveners recommended for Spouse visa application
On this page, we have introduced administrative scriveners recommended for Spouse visa application.
There are nearly 50,000 administrative scriveners nationwide.
If you search on the internet, you will find various administrative scrivener offices, so I think that many people may be confused about what standard to choose an administrative scrivener.
Even the same administrative scrivener has different specialties, achievements, and fees, so it is understandable to be confused.
In order not to get lost in choosing an administrative scrivener, we recommend that you decide in advance what you want from an administrative scrivener.
By the way, when we conducted a survey of customers who requested us, the reasons for their request were concentrated on expertise and achievements.
Do you value expertise, performance, or price?
I think that the way of thinking about this point differs depending on the customer, so please refer to it when choosing an administrative scrivener.
Applying for a Spouse visa is one of the visas that cannot afford to go wrong.
We hope that this page will serve as a reference and help you find the best administrative scrivener for you.