1. What kind of activities are permitted by cultural activities visas?
To obtain a cultural activities visa, applicants must conduct one of the following activities:
1) Academic activities without income
2) Artistic activities without income
3) Activities to conduct any…
1. What are the specific occupations that are subject to an artist visa?
The Immigration Act provides that the content of artist activity must be artistic activities that provide income, including music, the fine arts, literature, etc.
To be more…
1. What is the scope of a professor visa?
The following cases are within the scope of the occupations permitted by professor visas.
Cases where a president, director, principal, vice-president, vice-principal, headteacher, professor, associate professor, lecturer, assistant, etc. conducts research,…
1. Documents required to apply for an instructor visa
First, let’s check out the documents required for an instructor visa.
Please see the website of the Ministry of Justice (listed below) for the documents required to apply for an instructor…